Summary Submission Guidelines
1) The title of your proposal MUST NOT exceed eight (8) words.
2) Keep the proposal anonymous. Save the .doc or .docx with the name of your proposal.
3) Make sure you develop the abstract information in the summary. The abstract and the summary should occupy two (2) complete pages in this proposal form. If the abstract and summary are shorter than required, that is, less than two (2) complete pages, the proposal may be rejected. Please, note that words in excess might be cut off without prior notice.
4) The font size is 12pt, the font type is Times New Roman, the margins are 2 cms top / bottom / left / right, and line spacing is 1,15 points.
5) It is of the highest importance that you rationally organize your article. The referees will value the paper content which has been clearly streamlined.
6) In case of acceptance, the abstract and the summary will appear in the Proceedings of the Convention at VenTESOL’s Community of Practice http://ventesol.ning.com/ and main website http://www.ventesol.org
7) Use no more than three heading levels, if necessary. To cite references, use APA style. For example, refer to authors in this way: (Hedge, 2000a, 2000b; Lindstromberg, 2004; Seligson, 1997; and Thornbury, 2005) ; (Ausubel, Novak & Hanesian, 1983, p. 46).
8) The whole proposal must be language-edited as necessary before submission.
9) Attach the document on the proposal form provided http://bit.ly/vt16proposals
* PRESENTERS MUST PROVIDE ENOUGH HANDOUTS for chosen number of participants. One copy is to be submitted at the presenter’s desk for VenTESOL records.
* All rooms will be arranged theatre-style unless otherwise specified by written request.
* Each room will be equipped with a laptop, a video beam, speakers and a screen. If you need additional audio-visual equipment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before April 31st, 2016 to sort rental arrangements.
VenTESOL 2015 ® All rights reserved