Recibirás tus resultados a este correo.
Selecciona nuestra sucursal más cercana a tu localidad
Take me to the exam!
Questions 1 to 5 ( of 25 )
1. When can we meet again?
2. My aunt is going to stay with me.
3. When do you study?
4. Would you prefer lemonade or orange juice?
5. Let's have dinner now.
Questions 6 to 10 ( of 25 )
6. The snow was ...... heavily when I left the house.
7. I can't find my keys anywhere - I ...... have left them at work.
8. When a car pulled out in front of her, Jane did well not to ...... control of her bicycle.
9. According to Richard's ...... the train leaves at 7 o'clock.
10. When you stay in a country for some time you get used to the people's ...... of life.
Questions 11 to 15 ( of 25 )
11. The builders are ...... good progress with the new house.
12. She is now taking a more positive ...... to her studies and should do well.
13. My father ...... his new car for two weeks now.
14. What differences are there ...... the English spoken in the UK and the English spoken in the US?
15. At 6 p.m. I started to get angry with him because he was late ......
Questions 16 to 20 ( of 25 )
16. ...... you get your father's permission, I'll take you skiing next weekend.
17. A local company has agreed to ...... the school team with football shirts.
18. I really enjoy stories that are ...... in the distant future.
19. That old saucepan will come in ...... when we go camping.
20. Anyone ...... after the start of the play is not allowed in until the interval.
Questions 21 to 25 ( of 25 )
21. I didn't ...... driving home in the storm so I stayed overnight in a hotel.
22. The judge said that those prepared to...... in crime must be ready to suffer the consequences.
23. Marianne seemed to take ...... at my comments on her work.
24. You should not have a dog if you are not ...... to look after it.
25. The farmhouse was so isolated that they had to generate their own electricity ......
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR ANSWERS
CEF LEVEL -->
Should be Empty: